Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ:DHCNL – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 15,800 shares, a decrease of 36.8% from the May 15th total of 25,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 21,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.7 days.
DHCNL stock opened at $19.64 on Monday. Diversified Healthcare Trust has a 12-month low of $17.17 and a 12-month high of $25.67.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHCNL)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Diversified Healthcare Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diversified Healthcare Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.