Imagine Lithium Inc. (CVE:ILI – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 13.3% on Monday . The company traded as high as C$0.09 and last traded at C$0.09. 347,770 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 41% from the average session volume of 246,289 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.08.
The firm has a market cap of C$18.11 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -25.00. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.09 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.12.
About Imagine Lithium (CVE:ILI)
- SunPower Stock is a Value Solar Play
- Where Are Interest Rates Going This Year? A Lot Higher
- The Analysts Rip The Seams Out Of Stitch Fix
- Doximity Stock is an Interesting Healthcare Play
- Atlassian Stock: Taking Another Look
Receive News & Ratings for Imagine Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imagine Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.