NEXE Innovations Inc. (CVE:NEXE – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.31 and last traded at C$0.32, with a volume of 25529 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.33.
The stock has a market capitalization of C$30.50 million and a PE ratio of -2.10. The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$0.43 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.54. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.97, a quick ratio of 15.85 and a current ratio of 18.38.
About NEXE Innovations (CVE:NEXE)
- SunPower Stock is a Value Solar Play
- The Analysts Rip The Seams Out Of Stitch Fix
- Atlassian Stock: Taking Another Look
- Where Are Interest Rates Going This Year? A Lot Higher
- Doximity Stock is an Interesting Healthcare Play
Receive News & Ratings for NEXE Innovations Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXE Innovations and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.