Vifor Pharma AG (OTCMKTS:GNHAY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the May 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.0 days.
Shares of GNHAY stock opened at $37.64 on Monday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $35.87 and its 200-day moving average price is $34.56. Vifor Pharma has a 12 month low of $25.50 and a 12 month high of $37.64.
Vifor Pharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vifor Pharma (GNHAY)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
Receive News & Ratings for Vifor Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vifor Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.