Woodside Energy Group Ltd (NYSE:WDS – Get Rating) shares saw unusually-strong trading volume on Monday . Approximately 13,910 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 90% from the previous session’s volume of 143,270 shares.The stock last traded at $22.28 and had previously closed at $24.12.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36, a current ratio of 1.63 and a quick ratio of 1.55.
About Woodside Energy Group (NYSE:WDS)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Woodside Energy Group (WDS)
- Where Are Interest Rates Going This Year? A Lot Higher
- Atlassian Stock: Taking Another Look
- SunPower Stock is a Value Solar Play
- Doximity Stock is an Interesting Healthcare Play
- The Analysts Rip The Seams Out Of Stitch Fix
Receive News & Ratings for Woodside Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Woodside Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.