Equities researchers at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Core Molding Technologies (NYSE:CMT – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday. The brokerage set a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
NYSE:CMT opened at $9.55 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $83.07 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.47 and a beta of 2.05. The company has a quick ratio of 0.96, a current ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $10.17. Core Molding Technologies has a 1-year low of $7.96 and a 1-year high of $17.35.
Core Molding Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Core Molding Technologies (CMT)
- Doximity Stock is an Interesting Healthcare Play
- Where Are Interest Rates Going This Year? A Lot Higher
- SunPower Stock is a Value Solar Play
- Atlassian Stock: Taking Another Look
- The Analysts Rip The Seams Out Of Stitch Fix
Receive News & Ratings for Core Molding Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core Molding Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.