Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GENN – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 20,000 shares, a decrease of 32.2% from the May 15th total of 29,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 57,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS GENN remained flat at $$0.10 during midday trading on Tuesday. The stock had a trading volume of 38,834 shares, compared to its average volume of 27,008. Genesis Healthcare has a fifty-two week low of $0.10 and a fifty-two week high of $0.34. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.13 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.16.
About Genesis Healthcare (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Genesis Healthcare (GENN)
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
- NortonLifeLock: Developments in Avast Merger and Improved Fundamentals
- Don’t Read Too Much Into Oracle’s Great Results
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.