MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. (CVE:BMK – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02, with a volume of 2829390 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
The company has a quick ratio of 1.75, a current ratio of 2.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.84. The company’s 50 day moving average is C$0.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.03. The company has a market capitalization of C$5.18 million and a PE ratio of -2.00.
MacDonald Mines Exploration Company Profile (CVE:BMK)
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
- NortonLifeLock: Developments in Avast Merger and Improved Fundamentals
- Don’t Read Too Much Into Oracle’s Great Results
Receive News & Ratings for MacDonald Mines Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MacDonald Mines Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.