Mobile Streams Plc (LON:MOS – Get Rating) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 0.29 ($0.00) and traded as high as GBX 0.30 ($0.00). Mobile Streams shares last traded at GBX 0.28 ($0.00), with a volume of 16,730,498 shares.
The firm has a market cap of £9.20 million and a PE ratio of -2.80. The company has a quick ratio of 4.02, a current ratio of 4.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.85. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 0.29 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 0.34.
Mobile Streams Company Profile (LON:MOS)
- Atlassian Stock: Taking Another Look
- Doximity Stock is an Interesting Healthcare Play
- Where Are Interest Rates Going This Year? A Lot Higher
- SunPower Stock is a Value Solar Play
- The Analysts Rip The Seams Out Of Stitch Fix
Receive News & Ratings for Mobile Streams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobile Streams and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.