TPG Telecom Limited (ASX:TPG – Get Rating) insider Inaki Berroeta acquired 27,355 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, June 9th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$5.95 ($4.13) per share, with a total value of A$162,762.25 ($113,029.34).
Inaki Berroeta also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 5th, Inaki Berroeta 615,569 shares of TPG Telecom stock.
The company has a current ratio of 0.50, a quick ratio of 0.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.73.
TPG Telecom Limited provides telecommunications to consumers, business, enterprise, government and wholesale customers services. The company owns and operates fixed and mobile network infrastructure, including fixed voice and data network with approximately 28,000 kilometers of metropolitan and inter-capital fiber networks; and 7,000 submarine cable systems; and fiber internet, enterprise ethernet, cloud, SD-WAN, mobility, internet of things, and answering and messaging services.
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
- NortonLifeLock: Developments in Avast Merger and Improved Fundamentals
- Applied Materials Stock a Supply Chain Regain Play
Receive News & Ratings for TPG Telecom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TPG Telecom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.