Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AFHIF – Get Rating) shares fell 19.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.45 and last traded at $0.45. 5,900 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 23,383 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.56.
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.45 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.43.
Atlas Financial Company Profile (OTCMKTS:AFHIF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atlas Financial (AFHIF)
- Could This Cheap Energy Stock With A 7% Dividend Yield Be Right for Your Portfolio?
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
- NortonLifeLock: Developments in Avast Merger and Improved Fundamentals
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.