Autogrill S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:ATGSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 513,900 shares, a decline of 28.1% from the May 15th total of 714,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS ATGSF opened at $6.10 on Wednesday. Autogrill has a fifty-two week low of $6.10 and a fifty-two week high of $6.10. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $6.14 and its 200 day simple moving average is $6.76.
About Autogrill (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Autogrill (ATGSF)
- Insiders Sell Tractor Supply Company, Oh No!
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
- Analog Devices Stock is a Defensive Semiconductor Play
- Why These 3 Farming Stocks Keep Plowing Ahead
- Gold Stocks That Might Be Worth A Look As Inflation Continues To Run Hot:
Receive News & Ratings for Autogrill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Autogrill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.