Constantine Metal Resources Ltd. (CVE:CEM – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 9.5% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$0.34 and last traded at C$0.34. Approximately 73,600 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 5% from the average daily volume of 77,497 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.37.
The firm has a market cap of C$19.71 million and a PE ratio of -11.56. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.35 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.44. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.48, a current ratio of 2.34 and a quick ratio of 2.31.
About Constantine Metal Resources (CVE:CEM)
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- Insiders Sell Tractor Supply Company, Oh No!
- Analog Devices Stock is a Defensive Semiconductor Play
Receive News & Ratings for Constantine Metal Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Constantine Metal Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.