First Trust Dow Jones International Internet ETF (NYSEARCA:FDNI – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 1.8% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $22.98 and last traded at $22.41. Approximately 5,596 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 18,620 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.02.
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $22.89 and its 200 day simple moving average is $28.65.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Dow Jones International Internet ETF (FDNI)
- 3 Defensive Plays Going on the Offensive
- Could This Cheap Energy Stock With A 7% Dividend Yield Be Right for Your Portfolio?
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Dow Jones International Internet ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Dow Jones International Internet ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.