First Trust Multi Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund (NYSEARCA:FAB – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $66.06 and last traded at $66.43. 23,472 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 16% from the average session volume of 20,239 shares. The stock had previously closed at $66.61.
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $72.35 and its 200-day moving average price is $73.56.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Multi Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund (FAB)
- 3 Defensive Plays Going on the Offensive
- Could This Cheap Energy Stock With A 7% Dividend Yield Be Right for Your Portfolio?
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Multi Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Multi Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.