Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:HHULY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, June 15th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, June 17th will be given a dividend of 0.256 per share on Wednesday, July 6th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.2%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 16th.
HHULY stock opened at 7.99 on Wednesday. The company has a fifty day moving average of 8.58. Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft has a twelve month low of 7.50 and a twelve month high of 12.12.
Separately, Exane BNP Paribas raised Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating and set a €15.80 ($16.46) price target on the stock in a research note on Friday, May 13th.
Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft operates as a port and transport logistics company in Germany, rest of European Union, and internationally. It operates through four segments: Container, Intermodal, Logistics, and Real Estate. The company operates three container terminals in Hamburg; and container terminals in Odessa, Ukraine, and Tallinn, Estonia, as well as in Trieste, Italy.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft (HHULY)
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- Insiders Sell Tractor Supply Company, Oh No!
- Analog Devices Stock is a Defensive Semiconductor Play
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
Receive News & Ratings for Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.