iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:FALN – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $24.71 and last traded at $24.57. 1,278,671 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 24% from the average session volume of 1,683,608 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.32.
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $26.22 and a 200-day simple moving average of $27.84.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF (FALN)
- 3 Defensive Plays Going on the Offensive
- Could This Cheap Energy Stock With A 7% Dividend Yield Be Right for Your Portfolio?
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.