Relay Medical Corp. (OTCMKTS:RYMDF – Get Rating) traded down 4.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.10 and last traded at $0.10. 1,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 68,743 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.12 and its 200-day moving average is $0.13.
About Relay Medical (OTCMKTS:RYMDF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Relay Medical (RYMDF)
- Could This Cheap Energy Stock With A 7% Dividend Yield Be Right for Your Portfolio?
- The Zedge Hypergrowth Story Is Played Out
- Is This A Buyable Bottom For Braze, Inc Shares?
- What To Make Of Tesla Right Now
- NortonLifeLock: Developments in Avast Merger and Improved Fundamentals
Receive News & Ratings for Relay Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Relay Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.