Renesas Electronics Co. (OTCMKTS:RNECF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,109,100 shares, an increase of 41.2% from the May 15th total of 2,201,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 777.3 days.
OTCMKTS:RNECF opened at $10.00 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $10.90 and its 200 day simple moving average is $11.52. Renesas Electronics has a 52-week low of $9.70 and a 52-week high of $14.00.
Renesas Electronics Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Renesas Electronics (RNECF)
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- Insiders Sell Tractor Supply Company, Oh No!
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
- Analog Devices Stock is a Defensive Semiconductor Play
Receive News & Ratings for Renesas Electronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renesas Electronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.