Cloudbreak Discovery Plc (LON:CDL – Get Rating) insider Samuel Anthony Kyler Hardy acquired 2,500,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 15th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 3 ($0.04) per share, for a total transaction of £75,000 ($91,030.46).
LON CDL traded down GBX 0.18 ($0.00) during trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 2.62 ($0.03). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 752,116 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,921,514. Cloudbreak Discovery Plc has a 52 week low of GBX 1.43 ($0.02) and a 52 week high of GBX 13.50 ($0.16). The firm has a market cap of £12.66 million and a P/E ratio of -1.33. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 4.03 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 4.14.
Cloudbreak Discovery Company Profile (Get Rating)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for Cloudbreak Discovery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cloudbreak Discovery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.