First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (NASDAQ:FTXL – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,800 shares, an increase of 28.6% from the May 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 13,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
NASDAQ FTXL traded up $0.80 on Thursday, hitting $56.04. 13,397 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 15,524. First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF has a 52-week low of $54.76 and a 52-week high of $83.10. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $61.21 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $68.87.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Stockholders of record on Monday, March 28th were issued a $0.062 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.25 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.44%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (FTXL)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.