Nuvve Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:NVVE – Get Rating) CEO Gregory Poilasne sold 15,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, June 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of $5.86, for a total value of $90,830.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 982,219 shares in the company, valued at approximately $5,755,803.34. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Gregory Poilasne also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, June 8th, Gregory Poilasne sold 69,256 shares of Nuvve stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $6.95, for a total value of $481,329.20.
- On Monday, June 6th, Gregory Poilasne sold 34,857 shares of Nuvve stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $6.98, for a total value of $243,301.86.
- On Friday, June 3rd, Gregory Poilasne sold 8,500 shares of Nuvve stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $7.09, for a total value of $60,265.00.
- On Friday, April 8th, Gregory Poilasne sold 71,104 shares of Nuvve stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.18, for a total value of $652,734.72.
Shares of NASDAQ:NVVE opened at $5.68 on Thursday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $7.22 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $8.66. Nuvve Holding Corp. has a 12-month low of $5.30 and a 12-month high of $17.30. The firm has a market cap of $107.74 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.42 and a beta of 1.59.
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the stock. Citigroup Inc. lifted its position in Nuvve by 82.8% during the third quarter. Citigroup Inc. now owns 3,317 shares of the company’s stock valued at $36,000 after buying an additional 1,502 shares in the last quarter. Invesco Ltd. lifted its position in Nuvve by 21.7% during the third quarter. Invesco Ltd. now owns 13,052 shares of the company’s stock valued at $141,000 after buying an additional 2,325 shares in the last quarter. National Bank of Canada FI acquired a new position in Nuvve during the fourth quarter valued at approximately $31,000. Penserra Capital Management LLC acquired a new position in Nuvve during the fourth quarter valued at approximately $34,000. Finally, UBS Group AG raised its stake in shares of Nuvve by 36.9% during the first quarter. UBS Group AG now owns 9,726 shares of the company’s stock valued at $77,000 after purchasing an additional 2,622 shares during the period. 23.97% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
About Nuvve (Get Rating)
Nuvve Holding Corp., a green energy technology company, develops and commercializes vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology in North America, Europe, and Japan. The company offers fleet and electric bus charging solutions, and V1G and V2G charging stations based on Grid Integrated Vehicle, a V2G technology platform that enables electric vehicle (EV) batteries to store and resell unused energy back to the local electric grid and provide other grid services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nuvve (NVVE)
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
- Wix.com Stock Nearing a Bottom Wick
Receive News & Ratings for Nuvve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuvve and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.