Happy Valley Nutrition Limited (ASX:HVM – Get Rating) insider Randolph van der Burgh bought 250,715 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 15th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$0.20 ($0.14) per share, with a total value of A$49,892.29 ($34,647.42).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 173.69, a current ratio of 0.43 and a quick ratio of 0.43.
Happy Valley Nutrition Company Profile (Get Rating)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for Happy Valley Nutrition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Happy Valley Nutrition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.