Insight Select Income Fund (NYSEARCA:INSI – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $16.03 and last traded at $16.12. 14,650 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 41% from the average session volume of 24,758 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.13.
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $16.71 and a 200 day simple moving average of $18.49.
About Insight Select Income Fund (NYSEARCA:INSI)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Insight Select Income Fund (INSI)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
Receive News & Ratings for Insight Select Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Insight Select Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.