Loncar China Biopharma ETF (NYSEARCA:CHNA – Get Rating) rose 1.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $18.32 and last traded at $18.18. Approximately 1,748 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 43% from the average daily volume of 3,056 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.95.
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $18.20 and its 200-day moving average price is $22.24.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Loncar China Biopharma ETF (CHNA)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
Receive News & Ratings for Loncar China Biopharma ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Loncar China Biopharma ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.