Lotus Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:LTSRF – Get Rating) shares rose 1.1% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. Approximately 357,652 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 15% from the average daily volume of 419,779 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.23 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.23.
About Lotus Resources (OTCMKTS:LTSRF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lotus Resources (LTSRF)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
Receive News & Ratings for Lotus Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lotus Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.