Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:MTLHY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,600 shares, a decrease of 21.2% from the May 15th total of 3,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.7 days.
MTLHY stock traded up $1.40 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $30.37. 13,776 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,290. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $30.49 and a 200-day simple moving average of $34.29. The stock has a market capitalization of $9.15 billion, a PE ratio of 5.93 and a beta of 0.37. The company has a current ratio of 1.33, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.02. Mitsubishi Chemical has a 1-year low of $28.26 and a 1-year high of $48.55.
About Mitsubishi Chemical (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi Chemical (MTLHY)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.