Premier Oil plc (LON:PMO – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 22.40 ($0.27) and traded as high as GBX 24 ($0.29). Premier Oil shares last traded at GBX 22.40 ($0.27), with a volume of 40,864,784 shares changing hands.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 22.40 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 22.40. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 571.58, a quick ratio of 0.13 and a current ratio of 0.14. The company has a market capitalization of £207.32 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.15.
Premier Oil Company Profile (LON:PMO)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- Insiders Sell Tractor Supply Company, Oh No!
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.