Repro-Med Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:REPR – Get Rating) shares passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $2.43 and traded as low as $1.82. Repro-Med Systems shares last traded at $1.99, with a volume of 60,980 shares traded.
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.43 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.84. The company has a current ratio of 5.30, a quick ratio of 3.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03.
About Repro-Med Systems (OTCMKTS:REPR)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Repro-Med Systems (REPR)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- Analog Devices Stock is a Defensive Semiconductor Play
Receive News & Ratings for Repro-Med Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Repro-Med Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.