SDI Group plc (LON:SDI – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 172.92 ($2.10) and traded as low as GBX 148.33 ($1.80). SDI Group shares last traded at GBX 154 ($1.87), with a volume of 112,572 shares changing hands.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 160.81 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 172.92. The company has a current ratio of 1.41, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 15.63. The company has a market cap of £157.39 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.25.
SDI Group Company Profile (LON:SDI)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
Receive News & Ratings for SDI Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SDI Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.