Pan Pacific International Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:DQJCY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 55,800 shares, an increase of 28.0% from the May 15th total of 43,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 89,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Shares of Pan Pacific International stock traded up $0.09 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $14.23. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 115,795 shares, compared to its average volume of 89,223. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $15.06 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $15.03. Pan Pacific International has a one year low of $12.64 and a one year high of $22.97.
About Pan Pacific International (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pan Pacific International (DQJCY)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for Pan Pacific International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pan Pacific International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.