Spear Alpha ETF (NYSEARCA:SPRX – Get Rating) rose 3.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $13.90 and last traded at $13.90. Approximately 474 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 83% from the average daily volume of 2,742 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.44.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $16.13 and its 200-day moving average price is $18.66.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spear Alpha ETF (SPRX)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- Insiders Sell Tractor Supply Company, Oh No!
Receive News & Ratings for Spear Alpha ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spear Alpha ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.