Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of DZS (NASDAQ: DZSI) in the last few weeks:
- 6/1/2022 – DZS had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $17.00 to $22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/1/2022 – DZS had its price target raised by analysts at Northland Securities from $20.00 to $25.00.
- 6/1/2022 – DZS had its price target raised by analysts at Craig Hallum from $24.00 to $35.00.
- 6/1/2022 – DZS had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $20.00 to $24.00.
- 6/1/2022 – DZS had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley from $24.00 to $30.00.
- 5/4/2022 – DZS had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $25.00 to $24.00.
DZSI stock opened at $16.57 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $14.53 and a two-hundred day moving average of $14.44. The stock has a market cap of $457.60 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -31.26 and a beta of 1.24. DZS Inc. has a 52-week low of $10.77 and a 52-week high of $23.48.
DZS (NASDAQ:DZSI – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Monday, May 2nd. The communications equipment provider reported ($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.10) by $0.02. The company had revenue of $77.04 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $83.79 million. DZS had a negative return on equity of 4.05% and a negative net margin of 4.19%. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $0.04 earnings per share. As a group, analysts predict that DZS Inc. will post 0.29 EPS for the current fiscal year.
DZS Inc provides broadband network access solutions and communications platforms in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. It offers broadband connectivity solutions through DZS Velocity, including voice, high-definition and ultra-high-definition video, highspeed internet access, and business class services; switching and routing products; and XCelerate for increasing the velocity with which service providers can leap to multi-gigabit services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DZS (DZSI)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- HP Inc. Stock Is a Steady Eddie Gainer
Receive News & Ratings for DZS Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DZS Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.