Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. (OTC:AHICF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 28.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $13.30 and last traded at $13.30. Approximately 1,191 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 74% from the average daily volume of 4,518 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.56.
Separately, Daiwa Capital Markets upgraded shares of Asahi Intecc from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research note on Monday, February 28th.
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $18.07 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $19.93.
Asahi Intecc Co, Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of medical devices in Japan, the United States, Europe, the Middle East, China, and internationally. The company provides percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) guide wires, PTCA guiding catheters, PTCA balloon catheters, and penetration catheters for cardiology; peripheral guide wires, IVR guide wires, micro catheters, and cerebrovascular system guide wires for peripheral vascular, abdominal vascular, and cerebrovascular systems; and guide wires and catheters for angiography.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asahi Intecc (AHICF)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for Asahi Intecc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asahi Intecc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.