Evotec SE (OTCMKTS:EVTCY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $11.78 and last traded at $11.88, with a volume of 41835 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $12.24.
The company’s fifty day moving average is $13.28 and its 200 day moving average is $16.83. The company has a quick ratio of 2.50, a current ratio of 2.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53. The stock has a market cap of $3.92 billion, a PE ratio of 57.20 and a beta of 0.98.
About Evotec (OTCMKTS:EVTCY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evotec (EVTCY)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Receive News & Ratings for Evotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.