Shares of First Trust Flexible Municipal High Income ETF (NYSEARCA:MCEF – Get Rating) fell 0.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $16.24 and last traded at $16.26. 4,642 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average session volume of 12,439 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.41.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $16.99 and a 200-day moving average price of $18.62.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Flexible Municipal High Income ETF (MCEF)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Flexible Municipal High Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Flexible Municipal High Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.