First Trust Indxx NextG ETF (NYSEARCA:NXTG – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 3.2% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $63.63 and last traded at $63.81. 41,548 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 40% from the average session volume of 69,455 shares. The stock had previously closed at $65.92.
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $70.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $75.23.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Indxx NextG ETF (NXTG)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Indxx NextG ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Indxx NextG ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.