Hempfusion Wellness Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBDHF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 186,400 shares, a drop of 16.3% from the May 15th total of 222,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 196,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.0 days.
OTCMKTS:CBDHF opened at $0.06 on Friday. Hempfusion Wellness has a 12 month low of $0.05 and a 12 month high of $0.52. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.08 and its 200-day moving average is $0.11.
About Hempfusion Wellness (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hempfusion Wellness (CBDHF)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Receive News & Ratings for Hempfusion Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hempfusion Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.