ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBRX – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 8.1% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $3.21 and last traded at $3.19. Approximately 49,528 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 2,091,260 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.95.
Separately, Piper Sandler cut their target price on shares of ImmunityBio from $20.00 to $10.00 in a report on Friday, May 27th.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $3.92 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.39.
ImmunityBio Company Profile (NASDAQ:IBRX)
ImmunityBio, Inc, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops therapies and vaccines to treat cancers and infectious diseases. It offers immunotherapy and cell therapy platforms, including antibody cytokine fusion proteins, synthetic immunomodulators, vaccine technologies, natural killer cells, and adaptive (T cell) immune systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ImmunityBio (IBRX)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Receive News & Ratings for ImmunityBio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ImmunityBio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.