Perseus Mining Limited (OTCMKTS:PMNXF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,552,500 shares, a drop of 19.3% from the May 15th total of 1,923,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 84,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 18.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS PMNXF traded up $0.06 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $1.30. The company had a trading volume of 41,868 shares, compared to its average volume of 25,190. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.33 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.24. Perseus Mining has a 12 month low of $0.91 and a 12 month high of $1.53.
About Perseus Mining (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Perseus Mining (PMNXF)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for Perseus Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Perseus Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.