PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFSW – Get Rating) major shareholder Eli Samaha purchased 7,307 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, April 14th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $11.62 per share, with a total value of $84,907.34. Following the purchase, the insider now owns 2,603,541 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $30,253,146.42. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Major shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Eli Samaha also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, April 29th, Eli Samaha purchased 2,000 shares of PFSweb stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $11.24 per share, with a total value of $22,480.00.
- On Wednesday, April 27th, Eli Samaha purchased 21,087 shares of PFSweb stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $11.19 per share, with a total value of $235,963.53.
- On Monday, April 25th, Eli Samaha purchased 13,735 shares of PFSweb stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $11.18 per share, with a total value of $153,557.30.
- On Friday, April 22nd, Eli Samaha purchased 35,931 shares of PFSweb stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $11.15 per share, with a total value of $400,630.65.
Shares of PFSW stock opened at $12.00 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $12.08 and a 200 day moving average price of $11.94. The company has a market cap of $271.68 million, a P/E ratio of 1.79 and a beta of 1.61. PFSweb, Inc. has a 12 month low of $7.03 and a 12 month high of $14.47.
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Barclays PLC lifted its position in PFSweb by 117.2% in the third quarter. Barclays PLC now owns 3,845 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $50,000 after acquiring an additional 2,075 shares during the last quarter. Royal Bank of Canada lifted its position in PFSweb by 262.8% in the second quarter. Royal Bank of Canada now owns 4,295 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $32,000 after acquiring an additional 3,111 shares during the last quarter. Mirabella Financial Services LLP purchased a new stake in PFSweb in the first quarter valued at $117,000. First Capital Advisors Group LLC. purchased a new stake in PFSweb in the fourth quarter valued at $703,000. Finally, Qube Research & Technologies Ltd purchased a new stake in PFSweb in the fourth quarter valued at $190,000. 73.38% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
A number of brokerages recently commented on PFSW. TheStreet upgraded shares of PFSweb from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating in a research note on Monday, May 9th. StockNews.com began coverage on shares of PFSweb in a research note on Thursday, March 31st. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
About PFSweb (Get Rating)
PFSweb, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides omni-channel commerce solutions in the United States, Belgium, Bulgaria, the United Kingdom, Canada, and India. The company offers order to cash service, which provides distributed order orchestration and payment processing; order fulfillment services; contact center services that are focused on providing essential services, such as order entry, returns authorization, product inquiry, and order tracking, as well as iCA, an application where agents provides customer service functions, such as placing orders, checking order status, facilitating returns, initiating upsell and cross sell, managing escalations, and gathering voice of the customer information.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PFSweb (PFSW)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Receive News & Ratings for PFSweb Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PFSweb and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.