ProShares Short VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (BATS:SVXY – Get Rating) were down 3.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $45.24 and last traded at $45.88. Approximately 4,279,812 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $47.36.
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $49.87 and its 200-day moving average is $53.59.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares Short VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (SVXY)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares Short VIX Short-Term Futures ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares Short VIX Short-Term Futures ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.