Razor Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:RZREF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 73,100 shares, a growth of 23.9% from the May 15th total of 59,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 52,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.4 days.
RZREF opened at $1.65 on Friday. Razor Energy has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $4.00. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $2.27 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.55.
About Razor Energy (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Razor Energy (RZREF)
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Receive News & Ratings for Razor Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Razor Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.