RESAAS Services Inc. (OTCMKTS:RSASF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 16,900 shares, a decrease of 15.1% from the May 15th total of 19,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.9 days.
OTCMKTS RSASF remained flat at $$0.20 on Friday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.36 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.48. The firm has a market capitalization of $14.83 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.94 and a beta of 0.13. RESAAS Services has a 52-week low of $0.20 and a 52-week high of $1.17.
RESAAS Services Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RESAAS Services (RSASF)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for RESAAS Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RESAAS Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.