iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF (NASDAQ:EMXC – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 650,800 shares, a decrease of 15.2% from the May 15th total of 767,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 419,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.6 days.
Shares of EMXC opened at $48.51 on Friday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $53.70 and a 200-day simple moving average of $57.48. iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF has a 52 week low of $48.20 and a 52 week high of $63.56.
The business also recently disclosed a Semi-Annual dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, June 10th were given a dividend of $0.507 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, June 9th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF (EMXC)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.