Relx Plc (OTCMKTS:RLXXF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,922,200 shares, a decline of 18.6% from the May 15th total of 2,361,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 158,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 12.1 days.
Shares of RLXXF traded down $0.13 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $25.30. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 12,481 shares, compared to its average volume of 19,880. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $28.88 and a 200 day moving average price of $30.17. Relx has a fifty-two week low of $24.00 and a fifty-two week high of $33.00.
About Relx (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Relx (RLXXF)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Receive News & Ratings for Relx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Relx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.