Smart Card Marketing Systems Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMKG – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decrease of 15.4% from the May 15th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 52,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of SMKG stock remained flat at $$0.03 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.04 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.06. Smart Card Marketing Systems has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.13.
About Smart Card Marketing Systems (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Smart Card Marketing Systems (SMKG)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Card Marketing Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Card Marketing Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.