Taylor Wimpey plc (OTCMKTS:TWODY – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $14.30 and last traded at $14.30, with a volume of 519 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $14.74.
The company has a quick ratio of 1.05, a current ratio of 5.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02. The business has a fifty day moving average of $16.10 and a 200 day moving average of $19.02.
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Friday, May 27th. Investors of record on Friday, April 1st were issued a $0.5422 dividend. This represents a yield of 5.91%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, March 31st.
Taylor Wimpey plc operates a residential developer in the United Kingdom and Spain. It builds and delivers various homes and communities, including apartments to six-bedroom houses. Taylor Wimpey plc was founded in 1880 and is based in High Wycombe, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taylor Wimpey (TWODY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Wimpey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Wimpey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.