Shares of Vonage Holdings Corp. (NYSE:VG – Get Rating) gapped down prior to trading on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $15.88, but opened at $15.51. Vonage shares last traded at $16.54, with a volume of 77,495 shares.
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Vonage in a research note on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a “sell” rating for the company.
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $19.30.
Vonage Holdings Corp. primarily operates as a cloud communications company in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union, and Asia. It operates in two segments, Vonage Communications Platform and Consumer. The Vonage Communications Platform segment offers programmable, embeddable, and customizable application program interfaces that enable software developers to build communications capabilities, such as messaging and voice calling within their applications; and Vonage Contact Center, a cloud contact center solution.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vonage (VG)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Receive News & Ratings for Vonage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vonage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.