Shares of Xtract Resources Plc (LON:XTR – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 5.62 ($0.07) and traded as low as GBX 4.50 ($0.05). Xtract Resources shares last traded at GBX 4.58 ($0.06), with a volume of 491,192 shares.
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 5.67 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 5.62. The stock has a market cap of £38.91 million and a P/E ratio of -7.63.
About Xtract Resources (LON:XTR)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Receive News & Ratings for Xtract Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xtract Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.